US STOCKS-Wall St rises as investors eye rate hike delay, oil up
(Updates with Dupont after-hours share move)
* Fed to move this year despite weak report - Fed's Rosengren
* GE boosts S&P after Peltz takes near 1 percent stake
* Dupont rises in late trade after announcement CEO retires
* Energy boosted by oil price increase
* Indexes up: Dow 1.9 pct, S&P 1.8 pct, Nasdaq 1.6 pct
By Sinead Carew
Oct 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks jumped on Monday, with the S&P 500 rising for the fifth day in a row, as rising oil prices boosted energy stocks and investors bet the Federal Reserve would not raise interest rates this year.
The S&P's five-day rise of 5.6 percent was its best five days dating back to late 2011. Monday saw strong increases in industrials, energy, telecommunications and materials stocks. Continuación...