US STOCKS-Wall St lower, investors eye upcoming quarterly reports
* IMF cuts global growth view for second time
* Nasdaq biotech index down 4 pct
* DuPont jumps after CEO resigns
* Yum! Brands expected to report results after the bell
* Indexes: Dow up 0.21 pct, S&P down 0.28 pct, Nasdaq down 0.67 pct (Updates to afternoon trade)
By Noel Randewich
Oct 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Tuesday as healthcare companies lost ground and investors eyed upcoming quarterly reports that are expected to show a dip in corporate earnings.
A surge in DuPont's stock helped keep the Dow Jones industrial average in positive territory but the S&P 500 and Nasdaq lost ground, with a sharp drop in biotech stocks.
The S&P health index lost 2.2 percent, the worst performer among the ten major S&P sectors. The sector has been under intense scrutiny over high drug prices. Continuación...