US STOCKS-Wall St falls after Wal-Mart's weak forecast; Netflix down after the bell
* Wal-Mart sinks on weak forecast, drags down Dow
* JPMorgan falls after results
* U.S. retail sales barely rise in September
* Albertsons delays IPO; First Data prices at a discount
* Dow down 0.9 pct, S&P down 0.5 pct, Nasdaq down 0.3 pct (Updates with Netflix paring after-the-bell losses, Albertsons delaying IPO)
By Caroline Valetkevitch
Oct 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as Wal-Mart Stores Inc skidded after issuing a weak profit forecast and as JPMorgan Chase & Co slipped on disappointing results.
The news added to worries about the outlook for U.S. earnings, with Standard & Poor's 500 profits forecast to have dropped more than 4 percent in the third quarter from a year ago, according to Thomson Reuters data.
After the market close, shares of Netflix fell 2.4 percent to $107.55 after the company reported U.S. subscriber additions below its own forecast. The shares were down about 12 percent shortly after the news. Continuación...