US STOCKS-Wall St closes up, registers third week of gains
* Consumer sentiment data better than expected
* GE rises after Q3 results
* Grainger, Honeywell fall after results
* Sept industrial production in line with view
* Twitter rises after Ballmer discloses 4 pct stake
* Dow up 0.4 pct, S&P up 0.5 pct, Nasdaq up 0.3 pct (Updates close with sector moves, new high in McDonald's shares)
By Caroline Valetkevitch
Oct 16 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended higher on Friday, notching a third week of gains, lifted by a jump in General Electric shares and upbeat consumer sentiment data.
The S&P 500's three weeks of gains marked its longest winning streak since May and extended a rebound from the market's August selloff. Continuación...