US STOCKS-Wall St flat; energy shares, Morgan Stanley results weigh
* Morgan Stanley leads weak results on Monday
* Exxon, Chevron drag down S&P 500, Dow
* Weight Watchers soars after Oprah takes stake
* China Q3 GDP data weighs on commodities
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.03 pct, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct (Updates to close)
By Caroline Valetkevitch
Oct 19 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended with slight gains on Monday as investors were cautious at the start of a heavy week of earnings, but advances in top tech names gave some support.
The Dow and S&P 500 pared losses late in the session while the Nasdaq added to gains. Nike, up 2.1 percent, helped the Dow.
The energy index fell 1.9 percent as U.S. crude oil fell 2.9 percent. Copper fell after data showed a slowdown in China's economic growth. Continuación...