US STOCKS-Wall Street drops, posts worst week since August
(Adds reaction to Paris shooting, explosions)
* Indexes close lost more than 3 pct this week
* Cisco's forecast drags on tech stocks
* Department store chains' weak outlook hits retailers
* US stock futures dip after hours following Paris shootouts
* Indexes end down: Dow 1.16 pct, S&P 1.12 pct, Nasdaq 1.54 pct
By Noel Randewich
Nov 13 (Reuters) - Wall Street fell sharply on Friday and capped off its worst week since the dark days of August, hurt by a selloff in technology companies, while department stores dropped on concerns about the upcoming holiday shopping season.
After the bell, U.S. stock index futures hit session lows in light volume, with market participants citing concerns over reports of deadly attacks in Paris. Continuación...