US STOCKS-Wall St wavers as healthcare sinks and Intel climbs
* UnitedHealth falls after results, biggest drag on Dow
* Square soars in market debut on NYSE
* Jobless claims last week fall
* Intel rallies after dividend hike
* Dow down 0.02 pct, S&P down 0.09 pct, Nasdaq up 0.08 pct (Updates to afternoon)
By Noel Randewich
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Wall Street wobbled on Thursday as healthcare stocks ended a three-day rally after UnitedHealth cut its profit forecast, offsetting gains in Intel and other technology stocks.
UnitedHealth fell 5.2 percent, making the health insurer the biggest drag on the Dow. The company's profit warning sent shares of peers Anthem and Aetna down more than 6 percent.
The S&P healthcare sector was the worst performer among the 10 major S&P sectors with a 1.7 percent decline. Continuación...