US STOCKS-Wall St edges down; healthcare sinks and Intel climbs
* UnitedHealth falls after results, biggest drag on Dow
* Square soars in market debut on NYSE
* Weekly jobless claims fall 5,000 to 271,000
* Intel rallies after dividend hike
* Indexes end lower: Dow 0.02 pct, S&P 0.11 pct, Nasdaq 0.03 pct (Updates to close)
By Noel Randewich
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Wall Street ended a little lower on Thursday as falling healthcare stocks offset gains in Intel and other technology names while investors eyed an expected rate hike in December.
A profit warning by UnitedHealth led to a 5.65 percent drop in its stock, making the health insurer the biggest drag on the Dow Jones industrial average and the S&P 500. It also sent the shares of competitors Anthem and Aetna down more than 6 percent each.
The S&P healthcare sector was the worst performer among the 10 major S&P sectors with a 1.63 percent decline. Continuación...