US STOCKS-Wall Street on track for best week in over a month
* Allergan up; unlikely to be hit by tax inversion rule
* Nike jumps on buyback, boosts Dow
* Alphabet gives biggest boost to S&P, Nasdaq
* Abercrombie & Fitch surges after results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.50 pct, S&P 0.41 pct, Nasdaq 0.58 pct (Updates to afternoon)
By Noel Randewich
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street headed for its best week in over a month on Friday, with healthcare and consumer stock rising and investors looking beyond a widely-expected December interest rate hike.
The Dow Jones industrial average briefly turned positive for the year, led by a 4.76 percent rise in Nike which announced a $12 billion share buyback and a 2-for-1 share split.
The sporting goods maker helped send the consumer discretionary sector up 1 percent, making it the top gainer among the 10 major S&P sectors. Continuación...