US STOCKS-S&P 500 scores best week in almost a year
* Allergan up; unlikely to be hit by tax inversion rule
* Nike jumps on buyback, boosts Dow
* Alphabet gives biggest boost to S&P, Nasdaq
* Abercrombie & Fitch surges after results
* Indexes end up: Dow 0.51 pct, S&P 0.38 pct, Nasdaq 0.62 pct (Updates to close)
By Noel Randewich
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Wall Street racked up a solid week on Friday, with healthcare, technology and consumer stock making gains and investors looking beyond a widely-expected December interest rate hike.
The S&P 500 ended its strongest week in almost a year, while the Dow Jones industrial average erased its year-to-date loss, led by a 5.46 percent jump in Nike, which announced a $12 billion share buyback and a 2-for-1 share split.
The sporting goods maker helped send the consumer discretionary sector up 1.23 percent, making it the top gainer among the 10 major S&P sectors. Continuación...