US STOCKS-Wall St ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
* Travel, leisure stocks fall after Turkey downs Russian jet
* Energy stocks rise with crude oil prices
* U.S. Q3 GDP growth revised to 2.1 pct from 1.5 pct
* Consumer sentiment weakest since September 2014
* Dow up 0.11 pct, S&P up 0.12 pct, Nasdaq up 0.01 pct (Updates to close, adds commentary)
By Sinead Carew
Nov 24 (Reuters) - U.S. shares closed higher on Tuesday as energy stocks rose along with oil prices after Turkey shot down a Russian warplane near the Syrian border.
The three major U.S. indexes recovered from a morning selloff that was triggered by the overseas news despite some strong U.S. economic data.
Oil prices were up more than 2 percent after a spike in Middle East tensions. Continuación...