US STOCKS-Wall St slides as oil prices tumble to near 7-year low
* Brent crude nears 7-year low after OPEC meeting
* Airline stocks jump on falling oil prices
* Keurig soars on $13.9 bln buyout
* Office Depot, Staples fall on regulatory deal hurdle
* Indexes down: Dow 0.89 pct, S&P 1 pct, Nasdaq 1.04 pct (Updates to afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline)
By Sinead Carew
Dec 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Monday with energy stocks suffering their worst day since August as oil prices fell to their lowest point in nearly seven years and materials stocks also falling sharply.
Brent crude and U.S. crude fell more than 5 percent, after OPEC's meeting last week failed to address a growing supply glut.
The S&P energy sector energy index fell 4.4 percent and oil majors Exxon and Chevron were the biggest drags on the S&P, with roughly 3-percent declines. Continuación...