US STOCKS-Wall Street rises after three down days, tracks oil
* Oil prices hover near 7-year lows
* Weekly jobless claims rise to five-month high
* Men's Wearhouse slumps on warning
* Investors await November retail sales
* Indexes up: Dow 0.89 pct, S&P 0.69 pct, Nasdaq 0.8 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes byline)
By Sinead Carew
Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were higher on Thursday after three days of declines but pared some gains as oil prices fell to near seven-year lows.
Major U.S. indexes have had a bruising week as a rout in oil prices made investors worry about economic growth.
Brent futures have fallen more than 11 percent this month and prices extended their slide on Thursday as traders looked beyond a drop in U.S. crude stockpiles to focus on a global supply glut. Continuación...