US STOCKS-Wall Street rally sends Dow up 1 percent
* Q3 GDP growth at 2 percent
* Chipotle drops after Federal probe into E.coli strain
* Brent recovers from 11-year low
* Micron's earnings sends shares down after hours
* Indexes end up: Dow 0.96 pct, S&P 0.88 pct, Nasdaq 0.65 pct (Updates to close)
By Noel Randewich
Dec 22 (Reuters) - Wall Street rallied across the board on Tuesday after oil prices recovered slightly and data showed that the U.S. economy grew at a fairly healthy clip in the third quarter.
The Dow Jones industrial average ended 0.96 percent higher, with Caterpillar up 4.86 percent in its biggest one-day gain since October.
Oil prices edged up from 11-year lows although persistent global oversupply concerns and tepid demand for heating oil remained in what is likely to be the warmest winter on record. Continuación...