REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall Street cedes ground as oil decline deepens
(Corrects to add dropped word "in" in lead paragraph)
* Apple biggest drag on S&P, Nasdaq
* Exxon, Chevron fall as crude prices slide
* Valeant slumps as CEO goes on medical leave
* Disney up as latest Star Wars film rakes in $1 bln
* Indexes end down: Dow 0.14 pct, S&P 0.22 pct, Nasdaq 0.15 pct
By Noel Randewich
Dec 28 (Reuters) - Wall Street fell on Monday, hurt by a steep drop in oil prices as well as a dip in Apple shares, pushing the S&P 500 back into negative territory for 2015.
The S&P 500 energy sector lost 1.79 percent, easily the poorest performer as a 3 percent drop in oil prices led investors to unload shares of Exxon Mobil, down 0.73 percent, and Chevron, which fell 1.84 percent. Continuación...