US STOCKS-Wall St ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
* Fed keeps rates steady, opens door to resumption of increases
* Boeing's quarterly loss not as bad as expected
* Coke tumbles after revenue miss
* Facebook up 6 pct in extended trade after report
* Dow -0.01 pct, S&P -0.12 pct, Nasdaq +0.58 pct (Updates to close)
By Noel Randewich
July 27 (Reuters) - Wall Street ended lower on Wednesday after the Federal Reserve left interest rates unchanged but opened the door to a possible rate increase later this year.
The Fed had not been expected to move interest rates at its two-day meeting, ended on Wednesday, but investors have been anxious for hints about when an increase might come in light of concerns about fallout from Britain's vote in June to leave the European Union.
The U.S. central bank indicated less worry about possible shocks that could push the U.S. economy off course and noted that inflation expectations were little changed in recent months. Continuación...