US STOCKS-Futures little changed with data on tap
* Import/export prices, industrial output, UMich data due
* Euro zone growth edges higher on France, Germany
* Jos. A. Bank to buy Eddie Bauer
* Futures up: Dow 13 pts, S&P 1.5 pts, Nasdaq 6 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Feb 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday, with the S&P 500 on track for its first two-week winning streak of the year, ahead of data on consumer confidence.
* U.S. stocks closed higher Thursday, with the Nasdaq notching its sixth straight advance, as investors overlooked disappointing retail sales data as a result of the harsh winter weather.
* Data on import/export prices is expected at 8:30 a.m. EST (1330 GMT), while industrial output data is due at 9:15 a.m. (1415 GMT). Import prices are expected to decline 0.1 percent and export prices are forecast to remain unchanged. Expectations for industrial output are for a rise of 0.3 percent.
* Investors will eye the preliminary February Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers at 9:55 a.m. (1455 GMT). Expectations are for a reading of 80.6 against the 81.2 reading in the prior month. Continuación...