US STOCKS-Wall St little changed with record high in sight
* Isis shares jump on drug results, Biogen up
* G Asset Management offers to buy Barnes & Noble or Nook stake
* Groupon shares tumble after forecasting loss
* Home resales fall to 18-month low in January
* Major indexes nearly unchanged
By Rodrigo Campos
NEW YORK, Feb 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed on Friday, with the S&P 500 facing resistance as it flirts with its record high, as company news dominated trading amid another soft reading on the economy.
Home resales in the United States fell more than expected in January and hit an 18 month-low as the combination of cold weather and a lack of housing stock sidelined potential buyers.
Traders continue to selectively dismiss weak economic data which is being blamed on the extreme weather that has affected large swaths of the U.S. territory. Continuación...