US STOCKS-Futures flat with initial claims data on tap
* Initial claims, import prices data on tap
* Bed, Bath & Beyond slumps after earnings
* Imperva drops after preliminary results
* Futures off: Dow 3 pts, S&P 0.25 pt, Nasdaq 0.25 pt
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, April 10 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday, after the S&P 500 notched its biggest gain in over a month, as investors digested the opening round of earnings season and looked to data on the labor market.
* Bed, Bath & Beyond shares slumped 6.8 percent to $63.30 before the opening bell after the domestic merchandise retailer reported fourth-quarter earnings.
* Financials JPMorgan Chase & Co and Wells Fargo & Co will close out the week with results on Friday.
* Investors will eye weekly initial jobless claims at 8:30 a.m. (1230 GMT) for signs of health in the labor market. Expectations call for claims to fall to 320,000 versus the 326,000 reported in the prior week. Continuación...