US STOCKS-Futures fall after JP Morgan results
* JPMorgan falls after results, Wells Fargo due
* PPI, UMich data on tap
* Gap shares fall after March sales
* Futures off: Dow 80 pts, S&P 10.25 pts, Nasdaq 28.25 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures fell on Friday after earnings from JP Morgan Chase, putting the S&P 500 on track to continue its decline after suffering its biggest drop in two months.
* JPMorgan Chase & Co shares fell 2.7 percent to $55.87 in premarket after it reported a far weaker-than-expected quarterly profit as revenue from securities trading fell.
* Also due on Friday are earnings from Wells Fargo & Co .
* S&P 500 companies' first-quarter earnings are projected to have increased just 1 percent from a year ago, Thomson Reuters data showed. The forecast is down sharply from the start of the year, when profit growth was estimated at 6.5 percent. Investors will be looking at the impact of harsh winter weather on first-quarter earnings, and signs of optimism for the second-quarter. Continuación...