US STOCKS-Wall Street to open lower after JP Morgan results
* JPMorgan falls, Wells Fargo flat after results
* PPI posts largest increase in nine months
* UMich data on tap
* Gap shares fall after March sales
* Futures off: Dow 77 pts, S&P 9 pts, Nasdaq 26 pts (Adds data, Wells Fargo earnings, updates prices)
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set for a lower open on Friday after earnings from JP Morgan Chase, putting the S&P 500 on track to continue its selloff after suffering its biggest drop in two months.
* JPMorgan Chase & Co shares fell 3.6 percent to $55.35 in premarket after it reported a far weaker-than-expected quarterly profit as revenue from securities trading fell.
* Wells Fargo & Co, the biggest U.S. mortgage lender, reported a 14 percent rise in first-quarter net profit as costs fell. Its shares slipped 1 cent to $47.70 in premarket. Continuación...