US STOCKS-Futures flat, but Netflix jumps in premarket
* S&P 500, Nasdaq coming off five-day advances
* Netflix jumps, results show strong subscriber growth
* Rail stocks could benefit from delay in Keystone pipeline
* Futures up: Dow 11 pts, S&P 0.6 pt, Nasdaq 9.75 pts
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, April 22 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were flat on Tuesday as investors found few reasons to continue buying after a five-day rally in the S&P 500, though Netflix jumped following its earnings results.
* Netflix Inc surged 7.9 percent to $376 in premarket trading as results on Monday showed strong subscriber growth, a sign that the trading favorite still had room to grow despite concerns over its elevated valuation. The move helped boost Nasdaq futures.
* Dow components Travelers Cos Inc and United Technologies Corp on Tuesday reported first-quarter results, with United Tech's profit ahead of consensus.
* United Tech was the latest prominent name to outperform this earnings season, continuing a trend that last week helped lift the S&P 500 to its best week since July. Continuación...