US STOCKS-Futures point to lower open as Amazon and Ford fall
* Major indexes on track for second week of gains
* Amazon shares fall after results; Visa, Ford also down
* Microsoft rises as earnings beat expectations
* Investors concerned over fallout to Ukraine violence
* Futures down: Dow 51 pts, S&P 6.2 pts, Nasdaq 13.75 pts (Updates prices)
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Friday as a number of bellwether names, including Amazon and Ford, fell following their quarterly results, overshadowing positive numbers from Microsoft.
* Investors also continued to pay attention to intensifying geopolitical strife after Ukrainian forces killed up to five pro-Moscow rebels and Russia launched army drills near the border. The actions raised fears Russian troops would invade. Separately, local police said seven people were injured overnight at a pro-Ukrainian checkpoint near the Black Sea port of Odessa when an explosive device blew up.
* While the situation has taken a backseat to corporate earnings in recent weeks, investors remain on edge over what the potential fallout could be to any prolonged tension or violence. Visa Inc late Thursday said U.S. sanctions on Russia were hurting its card transaction volumes and that revenue growth would slow further this quarter, sending shares down 3.7 percent to $200.50 in premarket trading. Continuación...