US STOCKS-Wall St lower on earnings; Amazon weighs on Nasdaq
* Major indexes on track for second week of gains
* Amazon shares fall after results; Visa, Ford also down
* Microsoft rises as earnings beat expectations
* Investors concerned over fallout to Ukraine violence
* Indexes down: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.9 pct (Updates to open, adds economic data)
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Friday as a number of bellwether names, including Amazon and Ford, fell following their quarterly results, overshadowing positive numbers from Microsoft.
Despite the decline on the day, the S&P 500 is on track for its second straight week of gains and it is 1.4 percent away from its all-time high.
Investors also continued to pay attention to intensifying geopolitical strife after Ukrainian forces killed up to five pro-Moscow rebels and Russia launched army drills near the border. The actions raised fears Russian troops would invade. Separately, local police said seven people were injured overnight at a pro-Ukrainian checkpoint near the Black Sea port of Odessa when an explosive device blew up. Continuación...