US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher; FOMC meeting on tap
* Merck quarterly profit tops estimate but revenue misses
* Twitter to report earnings after market close
* EU sanctions 15 politicians, military leaders over Ukraine
* Futures up: Dow 47 pts; S&P 5.8 pts; Nasdaq 13.25 pts (Adds Coach earnings)
By Angela Moon
NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open higher on Tuesday following a batch of earnings that were better than expected.
* Merck & Co Inc shares climbed 1 percent in premarket trading after results. Britain's Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc confirmed talks to buy Merck's consumer health business, the latest asset up for grabs in a wave of recent pharmaceutical deals.
* Sprint Corp shares rose 3.5 percent in premarket trading after the No. 3 U.S. mobile provider reported an increase in quarterly revenue, as expected, due to a new billing plan that lowered wireless expenses.
* Twitter is due to report after the market closes Tuesday. Continuación...