US STOCKS-Futures dip ahead of jobs, GDP data
* Exelon to buy Pepco Holdings
* Twitter, EBay shares down after results
* FOMC statement due later in the day
* Futures dip: Dow 1 pts, S&P 1 pts, Nasdaq 8 pts
NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures dipped on Wednesday, following gains on Wall Street a day earlier that left the Dow and S&P 500 less than 1 percent away from their record closing highs, and ahead of key data on the job market and overall economic growth.
* Markets will have their eyes on the Federal Reserve's policy setting meeting as well, which is set to end later on Wednesday. The Fed is expected to cut its bond-buying program by a further $10 billion on signs the U.S. economy is picking up steam after a winter slowdown.
* Twitter shares fell 13.8 percent premarket a day after it posted earnings that showed lackluster user and usage growth for the second consecutive quarter.
* EBay shares were also lower after it forecast lower-than-expected earnings this quarter.
* Companies expected to report earnings Wednesday include Hess Corp and MetLife Inc. Continuación...