US STOCKS-Futures flat a day after Dow hits record close
* Yelp shares up in premarket as revenue jumps
* AT&T approached DirecTV about possible acquisition: WSJ
* Data on jobless claims and manufacturing on tap
* Futures up: Dow 11 pts, S&P 0.2 pt, Nasdaq 9.75 pts
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, May 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday as investors paused following a rally in the previous session that took the Dow to its first record close of 2014.
* Thursday's gains came as the Federal Reserve gave an upbeat view of the economy's prospects after its policymaking meeting, though concerns remained, including a read on first-quarter economic growth that was weaker than expected.
* Traders also continued to take their cue from corporate earnings. Health insurer Cigna Corp reported first-quarter earnings that beat expectations, following similarly positive results from competitors WellPoint Inc and Aetna Inc. Textron Inc's earnings fell from the prior year while revenue was nearly flat.
* Late Wednesday, Yelp Inc reported a 66 percent rise in quarterly revenue. Shares jumped 10 percent to $63.90 in premarket trading. Continuación...