CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Futures point to flat open, Dow coming off record close
(Fixes reference to day in second paragraph to Wednesday from Thursday)
* Yelp shares up in premarket as revenue jumps
* AT&T approached DirecTV about possible acquisition: WSJ
* Data manufacturing, construction spending on tap
* Dow up 11 pts, S&P down 0.9 pt, Nasdaq up 9.75 pts
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, May 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a flat open on Thursday as investors paused following a rally in the previous session that took the Dow to its first record close of 2014.
* Wednesday's gains came as the Federal Reserve gave an upbeat view of the economy's prospects after its policymaking meeting, though concerns remained, including a read on first-quarter economic growth that was weaker than expected.
* Traders also continued to take their cue from corporate earnings. Health insurer Cigna Corp reported first-quarter earnings that beat expectations, while Cardinal Health's revenue was below forecasts, sending shares down 2.2 percent to $68 in premarket trading. Textron Inc's earnings fell from the prior year while revenue was nearly flat. Continuación...