US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; S&P up for 6th day
* 330 stocks hit new 52-week highs on the NYSE
* Dow's intraday record high not far from 17,000
* Oracle slides, CarMax soars after results
* RadioShack hits lifetime low, under $1 per share
* Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates with Dow approaching 17,000 level)
By Angela Moon
NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Friday, driving the Dow and the S&P 500 to close at record highs as the shares of 330 companies hit 52-week highs on the New York Stock Exchange.
The S&P 500 scored its third record closing high in a row while the Dow surpassed its previous record close on June 10. The blue-chip index hit an all-time intraday high at 16,978.02, coming close to the 17,000 mark.
For the week, the three major U.S. stock indexes rose 1 percent as investors brushed off geopolitical concerns about Iraq and focused on the Federal Reserve's comments indicating that it will keep interest rates low for a long period of time. Continuación...