CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Futures flat after mixed data overseas
(Corrects to show Markit flash U.S. PMI to be released at 9:45 a.m. EDT, not 9:00 a.m.)
* Flash PMI, existing home sales data due
* Wisconsin Energy to buy Integrys for $9.1 bln
* Futures: Dow off 4 pts, S&P up 0.25 pt, Nasdaq off 2.25
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, June 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Monday, after a six-day rally in the benchmark S&P 500, as upbeat manufacturing data in China was offset by soft readings on business activity in Europe.
* The HSBC/Markit Flash China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index rose to 50.8 in June from May's final reading of 49.4, topping the 49.7 and edging above the 50-point level that separates growth in activity from contraction for the first time since December.
* But Markit's Composite Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI), for the euro zone, fell to 52.8 from May's 53.5, well below the estimate for 53.5 in a Reuters survey, with France being a notable laggard showing contraction.
* The S&P 500 has risen for six straight sessions, its longest streak since mid-April, to gain 1.7 percent over that span. Continuación...