US STOCKS-Wall St little changed ahead of data; Barclays lawsuit in focus
* Jobless claims, personal income data on tap
* U.S.-listed shares of Barclays down in premarket on fraud lawsuit
* GoPro to make Nasdaq debut
* Futures: Dow down 4 pts, S&P down 1 pts, Nasdaq up 1 pts
NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday after Wall Street snapped a two-day losing streak, with the market's focus on a batch of economic data including weekly jobless claims.
* Weekly jobless claims data is due at 8:30 a.m. ET. A Reuters survey of analysts expect a reading of 310,000, slightly down from the previous week's 312,000.
* Personal income and spending data is also due at 8:30 a.m ET.
* Alcoa Inc has agreed to buy aircraft parts maker Firth Rixson from private equity firm Oak Hill Capital Partners for $2.85 billion in cash and stock. Alcoa shares were up 2.5 percent in premarket trade.
* Accenture Plc, a consulting and outsourcing company, reported a 7.5 percent rise in quarterly net revenue, led by faster growth in its consulting business. The stock was down 0.1 percent in premarket trade. Continuación...