REFILE-US STOCKS-Futures dip, but Nike rises in premarket
* Nike up in premarket after results; DuPont cuts outlook
* Russell reconstitution may drive up volume at close
* Final June consumer sentiment data due after market open
* Futures down: Dow 26 pts, S&P 500 4.25 pts, Nasdaq 5.5 pts
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures fell on Friday, with major indexes largely on track to close out a week of modest losses as investors grew cautious over the state of economic growth.
* While the S&P 500 remains 0.3 percent away from a record closing high, further gains may be difficult to come by following some negative data and comments from St. Louis Fed President James Bullard, who said interest-rate increases should come sooner rather than later.
* Ongoing violence in Iraq continues to be a concern for investors, as prolonged tension in the region could cause a prolonged spike in crude oil prices and weigh on consumer spending. Continuación...