US STOCKS-Wall St set to gain modestly at open; on track for lower week
* Indexes on track for worst week since April
* Wells Fargo edges lower, but revenue tops forecasts
* Fastenal reports revenue below expectations
* Futures up: Dow 11 pts, S&P 1.5 pts, Nasdaq 9 pts (Updates prices, adds Wells Fargo earnings)
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, July 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to slight gains at the open Friday in a modest rebound from recent losses, though major indexes remained on track for their biggest weekly decline since April.
* The S&P 500 has fallen for three of the past four sessions, dropping Thursday on concerns over the financial health of Portugal's top listed bank. Still, steady gains this year have left equities near record levels, and investors have used any uncertainty as an opportunity to take profits.
* The second-quarter earnings season will be in focus. While few companies have reported so far, next week will bring the results of dozens of highly watched names, including several Dow components.
* Early reports, including from Alcoa Inc, have been positive, though investors continue to watch for signs of revenue growth and confirmation that the economy rebounded in the second quarter after a dismal start to the year. Continuación...