US STOCKS-Futures firm after JPMorgan and Goldman results; Yellen on tap
* JPMorgan, Goldman up in premarket after earnings
* Yellen to testify before Senate Banking Committee
* Yahoo, Intel results due after the close
* Futures: Dow up 35 pts, S&P up 1.5 pt, Nasdaq up 6.75 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, July 15 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Tuesday after earnings from JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs, and ahead of testimony from U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellenand results from Goldman Sachs.
* Yellen is set to begin her semiannual testimony on the central bank's monetary policy before the Senate Banking Committee at 10:00 a.m. (1400 GMT). Investors will be closely monitoring for any indication on when the Fed plans to hike interest rates.
* JPmorgan Chase shares rose 1.4 percent to $57.08 in premarket trade after the biggest U.S. bank by assets reported second-quarter earnings.
* Goldman Sachs shares advanced 2.4 percent to $170.99 before the opening bell after the bank posted its second-quarter results. Continuación...