US STOCKS-Wall St set for slight rise on earnings; Yellen due
* JPMorgan, Goldman up in premarket after earnings
* Yellen to testify before Senate Banking Committee
* New York manufacturing hits highest level since April 2010
* Retail sales, import prices shy of expectations
* Futures: Dow up 33 pts, S&P up 2.25 pt, Nasdaq up 8.25 pts (Adds data, updates prices)
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, July 15 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were poised for a slightly higher open on Tuesday after earnings from JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs and ahead of testimony from U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen.
* Yellen is set to begin her semi-annual testimony on the central bank's monetary policy before the Senate Banking Committee at 10:00 a.m. (1400 GMT). Investors will be closely monitoring for any indication on when the Fed plans to hike interest rates.
* JPMorgan Chase shares rose 2.6 percent to $57.75 in premarket trade after the biggest U.S. bank by assets reported second-quarter earnings that topped expectations. Continuación...