US STOCKS-Futures gain on China data, earnings
* Intel climbs in premarket on earnings, outlook
* Bank of America profit drops; stock slips before bell
* Time Warner rebuffs $80 bln bid from 21st Century Fox
* Futures up: Dow 54 pts, S&P 6.5 pts, Nasdaq 20.25 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, July 16 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures rose on Wednesday, after better-than-expected economic data in China and ahead of the latest batch of corporate earnings.
* The world's second-largest economy grew 7.5 percent in the second quarter, just above the 7.4 percent estimated by analysts, supported by the Chinese government stimulus.
* Also supporting early gains was chipmaker Intel, which rose 5 percent to $33.30 in premarket following second-quarter results that topped analysts' estimates. The company also forecast third-quarter revenue above Wall Street's expectations.
* Bank of America shed 0.9 percent to $15.67 in premarket after the second-largest U.S. bank by assets reported a 43 percent drop in second-quarter profit as mortgage revenue fell and litigation costs increased. Continuación...