US STOCKS-Wall St set to dip at open, Amazon weighs
* Durable goods data better than expected
* Amazon shares tumble after larger-than-expected loss
* Baidu jumps as net profit soars
* Futures off: Dow 21 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 13 pts (Updates prices, adds data, Starbucks)
By Rodrigo Campos
NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to dip at the open on Friday, weighed by weak results including those from Amazon, with the S&P 500 expected to remain near its record high and within striking distance of 2,000.
* Amazon shares tumbled more than 10 percent in premarket trading after investment in new businesses cut into earnings and the company reported a much larger-than-expected loss in the second quarter.
* Orders for long-lasting U.S. manufactured goods rose more than expected in June, further feeding expectations of a strong economic rebound in the second quarter.
* S&P 500 e-mini futures were down 3 points and fair value - a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract - indicated a lower open. Dow Jones industrial average e-mini futures fell 21 points and Nasdaq 100 e-mini futures lost 13 points. Continuación...