US STOCKS-Wall Street to open higher on data, Home Depot results
* July housing starts top expectations
* Home Depot climbs after earnings, outlook
* Consumer prices barely rise in July
* Elizabeth Arden plunges after results
* Futures up: Dow 53 pts, S&P 4.5 pts, Nasdaq 10 pts (Adds data, updates prices)
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Aug 19 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were poised for a higher open on Tuesday, putting the S&P 500 on track for a second straight day of gains, after solid earnings from Home Depot and supportive economic data on inflation and the housing market.
* Dow component Home Depot gained 3.8 percent to $86.80 in premarket trade after the world's largest home improvement retailer reported earnings and revenue that topped Wall Street expectations and raised its full-year profit forecast.