US STOCKS-Wall Street surges on Greek deal; tech stocks rally
* Dow moves into black again for the year
* Nasdaq, S&P 500 enjoy best 3-day run in at least 5 months
* Oil price drops, helping airline stocks rise
* Netflix, Facebook, Amazon hit record highs
* Indexes up: Dow 1.07 pct, S&P 0.93 pct, Nasdaq 1.31 pct (Updates to afternoon, adds comment, details on volatility)
By Noel Randewich
July 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks surged on Monday, with the Dow Jones industrial average re-emerging in positive territory for the year after euro zone leaders reached a tentative deal to bail out Greece.
The improved picture in Europe also put the Nasdaq composite on track for its best three-day run in 2015, while the S&P 500 headed for its best three-day run in five months.
The technology index led the market higher, with Facebook, Netflix and Amazon all hitting record highs, while Apple's 1.6 percent rise gave the biggest boost to the Nasdaq. Continuación...