US STOCKS-Wall Street rallies on Greek deal; tech stocks jump
* Dow moves into black again for the year
* Nasdaq, S&P 500 enjoy best 3-day run in 2015
* Oil price drops, helping airline stocks rise
* Netflix, Facebook, Amazon hit record highs
* Indexes up: Dow 1.22 pct, S&P 1.11 pct, Nasdaq 1.48 pct (Updates to close, adds detail)
By Noel Randewich
July 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks finished sharply higher on Monday, with the Dow Jones industrial average re-emerging in positive territory for the year, after euro zone leaders reached a tentative deal to bail out Greece.
The improved European picture led to best three-day run this year for the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite.
Facebook, Netflix and Amazon all hit record highs, while Apple's 1.93 percent rise gave the biggest boost to the Nasdaq. Continuación...