US STOCKS-Wall St rises as eBay, Netflix push Nasdaq toward record
* Greek parliament votes in favor of austerity measures
* Nasdaq near all-time high
* Netflix, eBay, Amazon hit record high
* Goldman Sachs, UnitedHealth drag on Dow after results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.23 pct, S&P 0.64 pct, Nasdaq 1.03 pct (Updates to mid-afternoon)
By Noel Randewich
July 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street rose on Thursday, with the Nasdaq up 1 percent near a record high after eBay and Netflix reported strong quarterly results.
Sentiment was also bolstered after the Greek parliament voted in favor of austerity measures.
Dour quarterly reports from Goldman Sachs and UnitedHealth capped gains on the Dow. Continuación...