US STOCKS-Wall St rises; eBay, Netflix push Nasdaq to record high
* Greek parliament votes in favor of austerity measures
* Nasdaq closes at all-time high
* Google up 7 pct after the bell following earnings report
* Goldman Sachs, UnitedHealth drag on Dow after results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.39 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 1.26 pct (Updates to close, adds detail)
By Noel Randewich
July 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street ended stronger on Thursday, with the Nasdaq up over 1 percent at a record high after earnings reports from eBay and Netflix boosted optimism.
Sentiment was also bolstered after the Greek parliament voted in favor of austerity measures.
Dour quarterly reports from Goldman Sachs and UnitedHealth, however, capped gains on the Dow. Continuación...