US STOCKS-Wall St rises; eBay, Netflix push Nasdaq to record high
* Greek parliament votes in favor of austerity measures
* Nasdaq closes at all-time high
* Google up 13.5 pct after the bell following EPS beat
* Goldman Sachs, UnitedHealth drag on Dow after results
* Indexes up: Dow 0.39 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 1.26 pct (Adds Google earnings, Nasdaq futures)
By Noel Randewich
July 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street ended stronger on Thursday, with the Nasdaq up more than 1 percent at a record high after earnings reports from eBay and Netflix boosted optimism.
Google's shares jumped more than 13 percent after the bell following a better-than-expected profit report.
Sentiment was also bolstered after the Greek parliament voted in favor of austerity measures. Uninspiring quarterly reports from Goldman Sachs and UnitedHealth, however, capped gains on the Dow. Continuación...