US STOCKS-Wall St continues recent decline as biotechs, oil drop
* Oil prices fall for sixth day in a row
* Freeport, Caterpillar, DuPont drop
* McKesson, Celgene slump on weak profit forecasts
* Alcoa to kick off earnings season after close
* Indexes down: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 1.2 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
By Caroline Valetkevitch
Jan 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended their recent slide on Monday with declines in biotechs and energy shares, while caution ahead of earnings season also weighed on the market.
The S&P energy sector dropped 2.8 percent following another sharp drop in oil prices.
The health sector was down 2.1 percent, while the Nasdaq Biotech index fell 4.8 percent, on track for its eighth straight down day. Continuación...