US STOCKS-Wall St climbs again; consumer, industrial shares surge
* Tech, health, financials also post solid gains
* Biggest two-day jump for S&P 500 since August
* ADT soars on Apollo Global buyout offer
* Community Health tumbles after unexpected loss
* Indexes up: Dow 1.39 pct, S&P 1.65 pct, Nasdaq 2.27 pct (Updates with close of U.S. markets)
By Lewis Krauskopf
Feb 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street minted its second straight session of solid gains on Tuesday, as investors snatched up beaten-down consumer discretionary, industrial and tech shares.
All 10 S&P sectors closed higher following an extended holiday weekend. Financials, healthcare and materials also posted gains of more than 1.5 percent.
Building on Friday's rally, the S&P 500 tallied its biggest two-day percentage gain since August. Continuación...