US STOCKS-Energy leads Wall St rally, as oil prices jump
* S&P 500 poised for first 3-session rally of yr
* 9 of 10 S&P sectors higher
* Kinder Morgan up after Berkshire reports stake
* Fossil, Priceline up after results beat estimates
* Indexes up: Dow 1.77 pct, S&P 1.84 pct, Nasdaq 2.35 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
By Lewis Krauskopf
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Wall Street steamed toward a third straight session of gains on Wednesday, led by energy shares as oil prices jumped.
Nine of the 10 major S&P sectors were higher, with energy rising more than 3 percent.
The S&P 500 was tracking to its first three-day rally of 2016 and its biggest three-day percentage gain since August. Continuación...