US STOCKS-Wall St rallies for third session, led by energy shares
* Oil price spike buoys energy stocks
* 9 of 10 S&P sectors close higher
* Kinder Morgan up after Berkshire reports stake
* Fossil, Priceline up after results beat estimates
* Indexes up: Dow 1.59 pct, S&P 1.65 pct, Nasdaq 2.21 pct (Adds daily trading volume)
By Lewis Krauskopf
Feb 17 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks tallied their third straight session of gains on Wednesday, led by energy shares as oil prices jumped, while better-than-expected economic data helped allay growth fears.
Nine of the 10 major S&P sectors closed higher, with energy rising 2.9 percent.
The S&P 500 posted its first three-day rally of 2016, and ended with its biggest three-day percentage rise since August. With Wednesday's performance, the Dow industrials had erased nearly all its losses for February. Continuación...