US STOCKS-Wall St slides as oil prices hit again
* Oil prices fall more than 4 pct
* Saudi oil minister rules out production cut
* JPMorgan off as it girds for more energy losses
* Fitbit sinks after weak forecast
* Indexes down: Dow 1 pct, S&P 1 pct, Nasdaq 1.07 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
By Lewis Krauskopf
Feb 23 (Reuters) - Wall Street slid on Tuesday on pressure from a renewed drop in oil prices, snapping a rally that had helped the market rebound from its sluggish start to 2016.
The major U.S. indexes were off about 1 percent. Crude prices sank more than 4 percent as Saudi Oil Minister Ali Al-Naimi effectively ruled out production cuts anytime soon.
Equity markets this year have been tightly linked to the daily fluctuations of battered oil prices. Energy shares tumbled 2.7 percent on Tuesday, leading declines among S&P sectors. Continuación...