US STOCKS-Wall St stumbles as oil slumps again
* Oil prices sink more than 4 pct
* Energy shares lead stock declines
* JPMorgan off as it girds for more energy losses
* Fitbit tumbles after weak forecast
* Indexes down: Dow 1.14 pct, S&P 1.25 pct, Nasdaq 1.47 pct (Updates with close of U.S. markets)
By Lewis Krauskopf
Feb 23 (Reuters) - Wall Street stocks slid on Tuesday, hurt by pressure from a renewed drop in oil prices, undercutting momentum that had helped the market rebound from a sluggish start to the year.
The major U.S. indexes closed down more than 1 percent. Crude prices settled down more than 4 percent as Saudi Oil Minister Ali Al-Naimi effectively ruled out production cuts anytime soon.
Equity markets this year have been tightly linked to the daily fluctuations of battered oil prices. Energy shares tumbled 3.2 percent on Tuesday, leading declines among S&P sectors. Continuación...