US STOCKS-Wall St flat as Fed still dominates investor sentiment
* Investors uncertain after Fed move
* Starwood up after Marriott's higher offer
* IHS up after deal to buy Markit
* Valeant rises on search for new CEO; Ackman to join board
* Dow up 0.16 pct, S&P up 0.13 pct, Nasdaq up 0.27 pct (Updates to afternoon)
By Laila Kearney
New York, March 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street traded flat on Monday as investors searched for fresh catalysts and grappled with mixed feelings about the U.S. Federal Reserve's dovish move last week that pushed the S&P 500 and Dow into positive territory for the year.
U.S. stocks curved slightly higher by the afternoon after opening lower.
"The market is still digesting the Fed news from last week," said David Carter, chief investment officer at Lenox Wealth Advisors in New York. "While some are saying it's positive, some are concerned it expresses (doubt) about global economic health." Continuación...